Monday, October 31

Weird Costumes

OK, later I'll have pictures from Gareth's wedding up here, but for right now I just saw the weirdest costumes today. This group of three guys was making costumes out of tinfoil and one of them was going as a burrito. I have pictures of this group. As we were pulling out, another group of two guys came out of a car dressed in tinfoil. So very, very bizarre. By the way, when they're ready, how do I post pictures?

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger TT said...

Anywhere near a Chipotle Grill? I know last year they were giving free burritos on Halloween if you came in dressed as a burrito. I haven't been there in the past week to know if they had that offer up this year.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

I liked the kid who came to our door tonight--probably on a dare. He had his pullover hoodie on backwards with the hood over his face. No bag or anything, just said "trick or treat" and held out his hands. Gave him the candy and comic book, and there were a couple of girls in the driveway laughing and trying to tell him where to walk.

Well, I found it amusing anyway.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Yeah, it was near a Chipolte, but only the one guy looked like a burrito, and he could barely move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home