
Paul's Mohawk

Rob's Costume

Paul's Costume

Rob At Wedding

My Costume

Gareth's Family
(Left to Right) Gareth, Xavier, Amanda and Oasis

Gareth Hugging His Mom

Another Family Picture
Gareth, Amanda, Oasis, and Xavier

Xavier's Costume

The Tinfoil Costumes

The Amazing Burrito Man
Paul wants to know what you all think of his mohawk, so comment!
5 Comments:
The moehawk looks alot more badass in the pic without the glasses, but I think it still looks good with the glasses.
I'm not personally fond of the mohawk - it's a bit thin and looks more like the hair on infant-type baby dolls to me. If you're going to go with a mohawk, it needs to be a bit more linear. I tend to associate mohawks with the 80s though, so take my opinion for what you will.
So... very... scared...
I agree with Ryan--the picture without the glasses looks best. But I actually thought he looked like some of the kids I had to push through at COD to get to my nursing classes second year. My class was the first big lecture room on the first floor nearest the student center and a lot of these kids would congregate by the TV near the bookstore or in the lounge near the classroom and block the doorway. Now that was scary!
Actually, Amber, you or Rob need to put up a new post. Opening up to Paul's face everytime I check onto your blog is a little scary!!!!
Sorry, Paul!
Post a Comment
<< Home