Friday, November 4

Thoughts

God, it's differant down here. I'm so alone sometimes. I know no one around here. Chist, most of my family are just passing aquatinces. I have Amber, and Paul's down here, but something's just not right. I'm real tense these days. I have no friends here. No one a shared intrests. I have even had problems writting, which is something that always came naturally. I have no car, so I can't go to the places that people of like intrests flock. I'm trying to work a convention, but the people running it are less than responsive. I will try to write and post my fiction, non fiction, and near fiction along side any poems I can force out. I will also post older writings as I find them to show that I used to write well. But now I need sleep. I work tomorrow. Yay Subway.

Night.
Bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home