The Visit
OK. So I had an absolute blast when we were up there. For those of you that actually read this that I missed, Rob and I will be back up there the day before Thanksgiving and for part of Thanksgiving. How long we stay on Thanksgiving really depends on how many people actually want to hang out that day, so comment and let us know. That's all for now.

5 Comments:
I'll be there all of next week, and I'd definitely like to hang out.
I'm getting in really early Wednesday morning myself and would love to hang after I get some sleep... since I'm getting on the plane at 9 pm and getting in a little after midnight... ugh...
#2
I'll definitely be around. I know Mom works on Thanksgiving though, so I believe that we are doing Thanksgiving on Wednesday. We'll just have to coordinate once I actually know the entire plan.
I think (as of last night) we're going to cook a Turkey for Thursday (not Wednesday). But we'll need to eat early, and I'm the one getting up to fix the turkey (and prepping as much as I can on Wednesday night).
But, folks can swing by whenever, hang, and have some turkey or pie.
Thursday's the one day I'm not free... my fam's doing Thanksgiving... but I think I'm glad that my out of town relatives decided it'd cost too much to come in, because it gives me the freedom to see people on my other days instead of having to entertain my 'guests'...
#2
Post a Comment
<< Home