Visiting
Rob, Paul and I will be in Illinois on Sunday, hopefully early in the morning, and we will be leaving early enough on Monday to get back here to work at five. We have a generous offer from Anne to stay with her, so that's covered. I also need to acquire my car from my mom while we're there. After that, we're free to hang out with anyone who's interested. Let me know by commenting on this post so that I can figure out who we need to hang out with, when and where. I've also already promised to hang out with Tony, so he just needs to post when and where.

4 Comments:
Sunday? Sweet! Hmmm... when and where...
Well, you can always gimme a ring-a-ling-ding and lemme know where you're staying. Then I can pick y'all up and we can sorta cruise. I doubt if I get a job this week that it'll be on weekends... coz I like weekends...
Have fun up in Aurora. I'd love to hang, but I can't come home this weekend. In anycase, let me know if you'll ever be coming over/driving through to the great city of Chambana. I may come over there as well sometime.
Amber - you guys need to stop by and say "hi", at least. Plus you can pick up those comics I said I had for you.
I'd love to hang... unfortunately I won't be in town for a couple more weekends so I'll have to survive without... hope to see y'all sometime soon, though.
#2
Post a Comment
<< Home