What's New
I haven't posted anything substantial for a while, so here we go. Amber made me leave work early because I had an allergy attack. I hated to go, but she forced me to. I hate being allergic to mold. It is frightingly common place. We had a box of tomatos at Subway that were old. Only 2 actually had mold on them, but my allergys are really bad. I was so sick at high school because of it.
And the cure for alergic reactions is as bad as the actualreaction. The enhaler makes me shake so damn bad, and the Benadril is terrible. I have energy swings. They are like mode swings, but I go from having no energy to bouncing off the walls to near narcolypse.
I have decided I hatethe average costomer that eats in at Subway. No, the cute girl flirting with me doesn't stay, but the couple with the screaming kids does. The worst thing about the parents that bring in there kids is that they let there kids use the reatraunt as thier personalplayground. Then they leave the table dirty. This is Subway. We don't have busboys. If your going to leave the table dirty, at least leave a tip.
I went out to dinner with my family. Not just my parents, but grandmother,l great aunt, ect. The service was horrible, so was the food, but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that when the bill came, at the bottom ther was a print out. It showed how much to tip at 15, 18, and 20%. I thought that part was good. The bad part was the waitress, who took over an hour to even bring the bill, had underlined the 20% number and added it with the total. We paid credit, and wrote in a differant number. We tipped 10%, which was generous for the service recieved (my mother was a server for 20 years, then trained for5 more.).That wasn't even the worst part. When the waitress brought the recipt to sign, she had already filled it out. Once again, we refilled it, and left before my mother could "talk" to the manager. My mother has a long fuse, but noone wants to be around when she does go off.
But some good things have happened. I got another piece for my Squall Lionhart costume for GenCon. The gunblade. Squall, for those who don't know, is a character from Final Fantasy 8. I picked up a bunch of books from the used book store around here. I got one of the few Complete... line from 2nd ed AD&D. I'm only missing the Complete Book Dwarves and Thieves. I got The Book of Nod and Revelations of the Dark Mother, two hard to find Vampire: the Masqurade book. I love having a used book store with both a Role Playing Games and a Comics section. I also picked up some books on massage. For those of you who don't know, I am studding to be a massage theripist. I have already studied from many books, and have a few years of pratical experiance. I also bought the first 40 issues of the New Mutants and the whole X-Men 2099 seires off eBay. The New Mutants was awesome. Now I am switching off between X-Men 2099 and my massage books. I need more application of the theory. I use Amber, but I need experiance with multiple people though.
I also signed up for OkCupid. http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=5572655010759370096
Amber commented on Adventure Hooks about this, but I'll also throw it up here to. One of me and Ambers friends, Tim, wants to come to New Years. He is a good friend of mine, and he'll fit in. Is it alright with everyone if he comes?

1 Comments:
It's not a problem for me if he comes. I would like to get a reasonably firm number set down fairly soon for how many people are planning on coming, though, mostly if we were still planning on doing the murder mystery game. I have one, but it's designed for 8 people and I'm not sure how easily I can write extra backgrounds, without effectively taking myself out of the game. However, I have found other games out there for larger groups. If I know for certain how many to plan for, I can get one of those instead.
Post a Comment
<< Home