Thursday, November 17

Happiness!!!

Rob and I both got 25 cent raises today!!! We've been working at Subway for a month and three weeks and gotten 75 cents total in raises each. It is happy causing!!!

7 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger TT said...

Cool. The 25¢ may not sound like much, but the 75¢ in less than two months is pretty substantial. Do they have a regular schedule for giving some of these out (i.e. if you're there in another few weeks to get another 25¢), or just periodically (manager discretion) because you've stuck around and are doing well? Just wondering if you've got other milestones to look forward to.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Amber #2 said...

Yay! the #1 and the Robby have money... I wish I could get employed... I know that I'd be employed by now if I were a buisness major...

#2

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I think it's when the owner decides that we need one, 'cuz no one really seems to know when to expect a raise. Plus the raise followed a good three minutes of compliments on how hard we work and how we're always there on time and that sort of thing. To be honest I didn't think I'd heard him right when he said we got a raise and had to ask him to repeat himself.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Matt said...

*ding*

Grats on the raise...whats that make you guys now...like a 4th level Sandwich Artist?

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering I worked at Meijer for 8 months, and only got a 50 cent raise when minimum wage went from $5.50/hour to $6.50/hour (I had been making $6/hour), that's really good. And it's always nice to know that your manager/the owner/whatever notices your hard work and appreciates it.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

I didn't get my first review at my current job until I had been there 8 months, supposedly due to the fact that they were changing the way they did raises (merit based rather than automatic yearly increases). And my raise didn't take effect until the ninth month--and I got an extra $1.09. At least it was better than the 25-30 cents the aides were getting!

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Seventy-five cents in less than 2 months?! Sheesh. Wal-Fart gave me a 10% raise every year. Which amounted to about seventy cents every 12 months. Another reason why it is the Evil Empire.

Great jorb! Keep up the good sandwiching!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home