Tuesday, January 10

Song List

I posted the awnsers to the song list. Finaly. I had some hard choices. Particularly Jewel and Barenaked Ladies. For all of you who haven't heard these songs I recommend listening to them, particularly Floggin' Molly. They are one of the best bands out there, for originality if nothing else. They mix celtic/gailic folk with hardcore punk.

4 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger TT said...

I'm lost, Rob. Where did you post the full answers to the song list?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Matt said...

It was down below in his old song post...copy and pasted up here in my comment:


Robby's List:

1. Floggin' Molly-Seven Deadly Sins
2. Barenaked Ladies-Be My Yoko Ono
3. Joe Walsh-Lifes Been Good
4. Bon Jovi-Wanted (Dead or Alive)
5. Matchbox 20-Damn
6. Elvis-Wooden Heart
7. Marcy Playground-Cloak of Elvenkind
8. Jewel-Foolish Games
9. Metallica-...Of Wolf And Man
10. Reel Big Fish-She Has A Girlfriend Now

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger TT said...

Aha! I see why I didn't recognize that. It's because we don't have the answers for Amber's song list.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Amber said...

There, now mine are up too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home