Boredom
I'm board. Very board. And I am sick...again. It seems like whenever I get better, I get sick again. Life is really slow. I actually signed up for hotornot.com. It is a sight for people with low self-esteem. You post a picture, and people rate you from 10 (hot) to 1 (not). Last I checked I was a 5.1. Personally, I use the system as 1 being ugly, 2 being plain, ect. If you want, rate me in the comments. I just started playing in a D&D game. My character died in the first dungeon. I was first level, and lost a level to a Whight. I liked the character to. He was a dwarf who lost his family to a group of bandits far outside of the mountains. The gypsies found him as a baby and raised him as a wizard. I could have had him Raised, but I have always believed that Raising a character who died legitamately and the party doesn't have the means (money/high lvl cleric) should stay dead. Well thats all I've got. Please do post comments on the rating. And be serious andhonest with it.

3 Comments:
From one guy to another ... I'd have to give you a 6.5. It's not necessarily your "hotness" that makes you attractive, but your other traits. Um ... quotiability? Ability to remember stuff? The hat?
Well, sure, the hat.
Sorry, I can't really rate your hotness. It's meaningless to me for a guy. You look fine -- and I did like your clean-shaven look, I don't know if that's what you've still got going.
Rob, let me point a little something out concerning your hotness issue...
YOU HAVE TWO GIRLFRIENDS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home