Friday, May 26

Some good, some bad...

Well, there have been some really good things and some really bad things happaning lately.

+I went to a prelemanary for the D&D Mini world championship. And actually won a match.
-I spent waaay too much money on good deals there.
+I an about a month away from getting a dream job at a gaming store.
-I strained my hip really bad, and went to the ER. And had to be off work for 3 days, and now am off the scheadual and only 'on-call' if needed...indefanatly
+I am going to my cousins graduation tomorrow.
-I have to drive to Kirkland Indiana tonight at 2am...
+I am on the strongest painkillers I have ever been on, and they only cost me $20.
+I have been told by the Dean of Admissions at the Massage school I want to go to that I will be accepted if I apply.
-I don't have the money to go, or the credit to get the loan.
+I might be able to talk my grandmother to co-sign the loan.
+I got Elmenster of Shadowdale mini
-He is so much weaker in the Skirmish game then he should be...


But all and all I am in a pretty good mood...probably the drugs. I am going to stop now, and pick it up later. My hands are feeling pretty heavy and not moving right. I will post after I am sober again...and yes, they were prescibed to me...

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Are you on Vicodin? I heard that's pretty sweet stuff.

Sorry 'bout your hip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home