

I just wanted to tell everyone this, I was in my first accedent today. It wasn't my fault, and the cop said the other guy would be pinned with the blame. My car is dead, no radiator, no power steering, no right head light, and no airbags. I will probably post pics of it tomorrow. But the three of us in the car are fine. I have a few burns from the airbag, and Amber has bruised lips and nose. The other guy in the car, Josh my manager and a player in the game I am running, can away with out a scratch. And until the guys insurance company pays to fix my car, I am once again with out transportation.
3 Comments:
Have you got any estimates yet? From the looks of it and with the airbags deployed, I'm betting the insurance company will total your car and not want to fix it. It looks about the same as the girls' car did after a street light jumped in front of it. I think the airbags are too expensive to repack or not reliable after a crash, that they just total the car.
Good luck with yours.
Haven't had a chance to get estemets. But the car is worth, when I go the plates, $4,000. And it needs to go through court first, for the judge to decide who is at fault. Everyone, including the guy who hit me's brother, he is at fault. The cop told me that he was putting the other guy as unit one, which is where the cops put people that they believe ar at fault.
The other question is whether the insurance would cover a rental so that you have transportation. However, if it's going to court to decide the blame then you probably don't want to risk it.
I thought the insurance company totally our old Saturn because of a bent frame. It doesn't necessarily show as a lot of damage from looking at the car, but the insurance company just won't deal with a car with a bent frame. Of course, that may be what happens with your car too, Rob.
Bummer.
Post a Comment
<< Home