(Unsexual) Good News...For a change.
Hey, I had an awesome day yesterday. Amber and me got paid. And, after all the bills and savings, we had a good chunk to spend. And we kept hitting sales. First we dropped by Half Price Book, which has it's own role playing section, and they were having a 20% off EVERYTHING sale. I found 4 books I have been looking for. Werewolf:The Wild West, Rokea, Guhral, and Croaten Song. They are all books for Werewolf:The Apocalypse. Then we went to the gaming store in the mall to pick up some of the new minis. Amber bought a starter, and I picked up a booster. And, unfortunately, we pulled the same rare, but they guy behind the counter needed one for an army he was building. It was King Obould Many-Arrows. She got Celestial Dire Badger and the Bronze Wyrmling. The pulls I was happy about were King Obould Many-Arrows (With so minor mods he will be a perfect Chim-Chim), Hafling Slinger, Inpired Lt., and Sacred Watcher. Amber is all excited about the Hunting cougar we pulled. It will make the perfect Beauty for Menolly. And then we stayed around the store for over an hour talking to the guy. He goes by Dreads, as in dreadlocks. And he might invite us to a game if these two players keep not showing up. Then we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant. A local place, Mark's Feedstore. And then over to Basken Robins, cause my father gave up ice-cream for lent. Then we went to Blockbuster, and I got a card there. Picked up Spirited Away, which I have wanted to see for a while now. And Sonic Riders. It is AWESOME! Mario Cart with Sonic characters. I thought it was going to be like Tony Hawk, but it is a racing game. And I tried to get Walk The Line, but it was out. But on the good side, it was a Garunteed movie, so I have a free rain check for it....I think that is about all that went on that y'all want to hear about.
And I singed up for DeviantART to post stories and poems. My name on there is leechtamer. I have 1 vignette, and the first chapter to a story I am writing up there. Please post comments on the writings if you check them out. This be the URL. http://www.deviantart.com/

1 Comments:
I found Walk the Line to be pretty good. I was kinda disappointed that he was such a jerk, but I still like his songs.
Post a Comment
<< Home