Just letting interested parties know
I have been getting back into the swing of writing. I have been posting my poems on DeviantART under the name of Leechtamer. I will be typing up character histories and my short stories to post there too.
Also, I was aked to write stories of a more...um...adult nature. I will be posting them up on fictionpress.com but I need to wait three days before I can post there. Anyone interested in them can just e-mail me or hit me up on AIM or Yahoo. I think everyone knows them. I would like anyone who enjoys literature to read all my work and please give me comments on it, including the erotica...I just want to be a better writer...it seems that it is the only thing I can do right now that is free. I plan to drop some erotica in actual stories at some point, and I think that a few people who read this blog like erotica and can be of real help to me. Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home