Good News
Well, I have a some good news. I finally found a friend down here. She is cool. And sweet. I am looking forward to getting to know her better.
And it looks like I should have a job next week. And at a fabric store no less. I took some initiative, and went down there and talked to the woman hiring. And I made a good impression. She was busy, but I helped her unload the truck, and we talked during it. She said she was going to put in a very good word for me to the big manager, and so are the other employies I helped out.

4 Comments:
See what a little effort does for you? It just doesn't work to put in applications and then sit around and wait for the phone to ring. You have to get out there and actually talk to people. (My own children could learn a lesson here.) Anyway--here's hoping you get the job! Now I know where to go to get my fabric discounts!!!
Nurse Mom
Congrats, Rob. Hopefully this job goes well for you.
Ellen, tell your kids that LTD is always hiring... and they're looking for a new Inbound Inspec Clerk to replace me when I go.
*poke poke*
I presume you got the job, but don't know. Also, how's #1 doing?
We need an update here! Job or no? Does #1 still exist. I'd like to hear from her as well. Don't cut us off--we care about you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home