Big News
I just realized this month I haven't posted in almost a year. I would like to say I had been busy, but I haven't been... just lazy. But I have some big news I want to share with my friends.
At 12:30 pm yesterday, Amber and I got married. It was a small ceremony, just the parents and siblings, which is why we waited to tell y'all. I wish we could have had you all there, but we had a tiny budget, under $400. I hope y'all understand. We are planning a larger ceremony, but it will be at least two years in the future. But Amber is getting closer and closer to an official position with Humana. For those who hadn't heard, she has been Temping with them for 3 months. So we had to hurry the marriage so when she got a full position there I would be covered under her insurance. We are also closer to getting our own place here.
We are finally hitting our stride and getting things done. Pictures will be posted soon, by the end of the week if possible. I hope to see most of you at GenCon this year. And we are planning a trip up to Illinois sometime in the fall, most likely.

5 Comments:
Congrats to both of you! (also posted on Adventure Hooks :-) )
Hey, I guess I had the RSS feed on THIS blog on my Google Reader too!
Congrats to both of you!
Maybe I should call you guys at some point and catch up. (but that means I have to use my cell phone >.> )
-Paul
Congratulations! I'll probably post something on the AH blog closer to GenCon, but I'm thinking it would be nice to have some kind of gathering if a bunch of us are going to be there this year. In any case, at least stop by the TD tavern sometime!
Paul, if you read this drop me a call anytime you want. E-Mail me, simonleechtamer@gmail.com, your number and I will call you. I been missing you, man, and you haven't been online much at all.
Congrats, you two! And Amber, Cody would like to welcome you to the Jones clan. He's says not to be afraid of the men in robes, they're just there for the official initiation. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home