Thursday, August 16

GenCon

Rob and I can't make it this year, but for those of you going, there's some swag that's going to be there that Rob would really like. Particularly the Star Wars and D&D minis promos and the Kingdom Hearts II TCG swag. If anyone could get him some of this stuff, we'd both very much appreciate it.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucks that you won't make it this year. But neither will I.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

Star Wars was a bust. Apparently the stuff for game demos, etc. got lost in transit. Talked to Tim this morning (first time since Tues)and he's dealer-halled out and DM'ing the rest of the time anyway. Don't know about anyone else or if they saw this in time to do anything about it or have time between their events to go looking. Internet access costs too much in the hotel--Matt did have to pay for it to do something for work, but other than that, I don't think anyone from the Tjarks clan is looking at the internet. Maybe #2 will be able to get something.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger TT said...

Yeah, sorry (and sorry for the late response). By the time I saw any hint of this message I'd already done all the WotC demos that I was going to do (and stood in line for my prize and rolled a big "5" for a 15 total - so I got little free stuff). WotC was somewhat stingy with the promos this year anyway, and I'm not sure how many things I'd have to do to get all the promos (I got a D&D minis Shadow repaint and that's it). And, yeah, the Star Wars RPG demo/promo stuff never made it to Indy (and was apparently not found back in Renton either).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home