Sunday, April 29

I got my hair cut off!

I cut all of my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love. It's uber short now, and cute.

In other news, I'm almost done with this semester at UofL, and I'm going to be switching majors. Computer Engineering is just proving too damned difficult for me to keep up with it and life.
I don't know what I'm switching to yet, but I'll figure it out before I'm done with the Gen Ed fluff I'm taking next semester to try and salvage my GPA.

I'll bug Rob to post later.

















Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Kalen said...

Very cute! Haven't gotten to see you guys at all in quite a while. I'll accept pictures until you can visit in person. ;)

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

I agree with Kalen--the new 'do looks super cute! Short hair is wonderful--which reminds me--time to color and cut mine again.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

It's now "later"--so Rob gets the poke to post. Poke-poke-poke! Get busy, Rob. You can't be spending all your time working! :)

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Rob doesn't want to post until he has something good to talk about.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said...

Hope you see this. How is Rob doing? Hope he is feeling better.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Amber said...

He's alright. He apparently had mono and a swollen or infected spleen... I'm kinda hazy on the details.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home